About Us

Poetry, Short story writing & some thoughts on societies. If you have any query regrading Site, Advertisement and any other issue, please feel free to contact at blogquery06@gmail.com

Privacy Policy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTXcsu9W2IwiV18gzoMUdNhOdT1UwzE7JOEJjq_9b-rYIZ02m-Tqs9h6yRl1S1IV-ycO_K_iejnr9AN/pub

My Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/dysphoria_writer/

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Skip to main content

No Grand Love — A Short Romantic English Love Poetry




No Grand Love

I don't want a grand kind of love.

I want the kind
that remembers my coffee,
notices my silence,
and stays. ❤️

The kind that doesn't need
big promises or perfect moments…

Just little things
that quietly say—

“I know you.
I see you.
I'm here.”

The kind that remembers
the things I casually mention,
notices when my smile feels different,
and understands
what I don't know how to say.

Maybe that's the love
we secretly wish for—

Not loud.
Not perfect.

Just real enough
to stay. 🦋

Dilse Diaries ✍🏻 Pooja.K

Dil Ki Baat is now Dil Se Diaries by Pooja.K. Naam badla hai... Lekin har ehsaas, har yaad, har likha hua lafz... wahi hai.

Comments