About Us

Poetry, Short story writing & some thoughts on societies. If you have any query regrading Site, Advertisement and any other issue, please feel free to contact at blogquery06@gmail.com

Privacy Policy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTXcsu9W2IwiV18gzoMUdNhOdT1UwzE7JOEJjq_9b-rYIZ02m-Tqs9h6yRl1S1IV-ycO_K_iejnr9AN/pub

My Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/dysphoria_writer/

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Skip to main content

Just You — A Short Romantic English Love Poetry



"Just You"

I don’t need a thousand love stories.

Give me your hand,
your smile,
and one lifetime
to love you quietly. ❤️

I don't need a love
that the whole world can see.

I just want the kind
that two hearts quietly understand.

The kind where
your hand in mine feels enough,
your smile makes ordinary moments beautiful,
and your presence brings a quiet kind of peace.

Maybe I don't want
a perfect love story.

Maybe I just want
a real one.

A love where
we keep choosing each other,
through ordinary days,
little moments,
and all the years in between. 🦋

Because sometimes,
one person is enough
to make a lifetime
feel like a beautiful love story.

Dilse Diaries ✍🏻 Pooja.K


Dil Ki Baat is now Dil Se Diaries by Pooja.K. Naam badla hai... Lekin har ehsaas, har yaad, har likha hua lafz... wahi hai.

Comments